Friday, November 6, 2009

Savvy Sampler

Date: Friday, November 6
The Delivery: A bag full of eco-friendly goodies from Vegan Etsy
Staff Pick: This bracelet/anklet from Starlight Jewelry

The DL: This bag is very cool with tons of samples—like this awesome piece of hand-made jewelry! Head over to It's All In The Bag to purchase, where 100 percent of the profits go to the Peaceful Prairie Animal Sanctuary.

Also, head over to for a chance to win a Thanksgiving Feast! Yeah, you don't want to miss it.


It's All In The Blog said...

awesome, glad you received the package this time! Last bag I sent in got returned 3 months later all tattered hahaha

Congrats Starrlight for being the staff pick!!!!

ApacheMoon said...

Great bag!
Great Cause!

A Vegan Journey said...

I love the sample bags, full of lush vegan goodies.

Veganosaurus said...

The Vegan Craft Samples bags are simply delightful! Heather does a wonderful job putting them together and it's so generous of her to donate a 100% to the animals.

I love Starr's jewelry! Great pick! :)

Go Vegan Etsy! :)

mvegan said...

I love Veg News and the Vegan Sample Bags!!! I'm so happy to be a contributor with my jewelry and a customer too! ;0) Michele

StarrlightJewelry said...

i have bought 1 to 3 bags each round these have been sold and i NEVER get disappointed! Every package is stuff and I *LOVE* the handmade totes everything comes in ^.^

Vegan Mama said...

GO Starr! I always adore Starr's goodies! I also always have a great time with receiving my sample bags! Never disappointed and always fun to contribute too! Great for stocking stuffer's.

Can't go wrong here! VegNews, Starrlight Jewelry, Vegan Sample Bags & Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary!