Monday, October 5, 2009

Musical Monday

Date: Monday, October 5
The Delivery: Some new gluten-free cereal from Nature's Path and a CD
Staff Pick: The new album from The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir, ...and the horse you rode in on

The DL: This band has collectively been vegan and vegetarian for more than 30 years, and two of its members work at veg restaurants, including The Chicago Diner. We look forward to hearing the new tunes!

A signed Skinny Bitch collection is being given away at VegNews.com. Check it out!

3 comments:

nora said...

I like those cereals a lot! I reviewed them on my blog here!

http://eleanordashwood.blogspot.com/2009/09/gluten-free-sunrise.html

5webs said...

I am so jealous of you people getting to try all those fabulous vegan products for FREE !!!
If you ever feel the need to spread the love, I am a stay-at-home mother of three kids under four, and I would love to review any product that you'd care to send my way...
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net

5webs said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention... I'll be attending the Green Festival in Washington, D.C. this Saturday, and I'll keep my eye out for any new and exciting products to recommend to your readers.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net