Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oat Shakes and Macaroons


The Date: Wednesday, January 19
The Delivery: Chocolate and tropical fruit OatShakes from Simpli and pomegranate, pistachio, vanilla, and cacao macaroons from Ecoterra Raw Market
Staff Pick: The macaroons!

The DL: It might be sunny and (almost) warm outside the VNHQ today, but getting these little bite-sized babies made us think of bundling up on the wintery streets of Paris. We can't help but hope that one bite will transport us to a fashionable café on the Champs-Élysées, where we will find ourselves surrounded by a mound of vegan macaroons and espresso. Speaking of being fashionable, make sure to check out some animal-free winter fashion for keeping warm in style. Au revior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Pomona College in Claremont, and I would go to Ecoterra every weekend to stock up on stuff I couldn't get on my meal plan! I loved to get green juices there, and they had so many fun little treats. I miss the people there too.