Monday, April 23, 2012

Gone to Tumblr!

Since August 28, 2008, we've been blogging here at This Just In, giving you the inside scoop on the new loot arriving at the VNHQ. And yet, just as MySpace is a mere memory, it's time to move on from our blogs as well. On that note, we couldn't be more thrilled to debut VegNews on Tumblr! We'll meld behind-the-scenes scoop such as what's for lunch and the newest products arriving at the office with our favorite content from around the web, event photos, and more. It's a bit bittersweet to say so long to the blogs we've worked so hard to build, but, well, they're just so five years ago. As always, thank you for reading. Here's to what's next!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tumblr is still a blog. It's a type of blog called a microblog. You're just using a popular brand name for microblogging. It's ridiculous that you would be so high and mighty about 'moving on' from blogging, when all you're doing is providing less content.

Anonymous said...

I always found this blog very useful, and often bought new products, books, and cookbooks because of it. To be honest I don't care what you guys are having for lunch, I would rather know what new products are available so that I might enjoy them for my own lunch.

Jillian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Jillian

Jennifer Tilly said...

Personally, I prefer the new VegNews look. Although I will admit that the first Anonymous comment on here is pretty funny that they're trying to call you out.