Thursday, February 16, 2012

Veg-Condiment Extravaganza!

The Delivery: Dips, spreads, and sauces from Follow Your Heart

The DL: We were so excited to receive this shipment of dips and spreads from Follow Your Heart, the condiment geniuses behind Vegenaise. Their arrival caused an immediate frenzy over their potential uses—the Tartar Sauce on tempeh fish sticks and the Horseradish Sauce on veg bánh mi sandwiches were two drool-inducing suggestions. Couple the arrival of that thrilling package with the presence of two of VegNews' resident furry friends Cal and Khane, and you’ve got the making of a truly excellent day. Brighten up yours by checking out these fun facts about farm animals. Enjoy!

5 comments:

racheltz said...

Which was the best?? I'm ecstatic for the horseradish sauce - I'm hoping I'll finally have no reason to miss Arby's Horsey Sauce!

Leah said...

my jaw just dropped! how awesome that they're suddenly coming out with a bunch of flavors instead of debuting just one.

Anonymous said...

The tartar sauce and the horseradish sauce are both great. The others aren't available up here yet.

teagen said...

I was just at whole foods and didn't see them yet. Horseradish sounds good to me too!

Adam said...

I hope they show up around here soon! I really wanna try the pesto and the roasted garlic