Friday, February 24, 2012

Vegan Skin Care

The Delivery: The Pure Natural Skincare line from Green People and allergy-free face balm and face wash from Premae
Staff Pick: Green People's Vitamin C Concentrate Serum

The DL: Most vegans agree that cruelty-free living should extend to our exteriors, which is why we were pumped to receive not one but two (!) boxes of veg-friendly beauty products. This fancy-looking serum from Green People got us thinking about all the extravagant items currently being hawked at the Oscars gifting suite (which our own Laura Beck, vegan blogging queen and VN Editor-at-Large, was fortunate to attend this year … can you say jealous?) If you, like the rest of us, are going to be miles away from the awards-show action this Sunday, get in on the excitement by hosting a veg viewing party. Check out our tips for throwing the ultimate Oscars bash!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You’re so interesting! I don’t think I have read through anything like that before. So wonderful to find somebody with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality! https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

Unknown said...

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing! penntribute.pen.io

Unknown said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this. My Blog http://fliekhub.webgarden.com/

Unknown said...

When I first saw this title Star Fish | robdakintravelwithapurpose.com on google I just whent and bookmark it.Everyone loves getting free stuff. It is a fact of life. The finest way to get free stuff regularly is to order free stuff without surveys. My Blog http://firstpreview.hatenablog.com/

Unknown said...

With this convenient mobile phone application, any place you go as well as any place you are, you have accessibility to the current data on health in the THAT European Region. My Blog http://weblog.com/the-fate-of-the-furious-the-eighth-fast-and-furious-movie.html